We believe that the energy sector offers great potential for economic and social transformation for any country capable of harnessing it.
“At iMbokodo, we are mindful of our role in the provision of tangible solutions to the challenges of social and economic developmentand are committed to developing relationships with people and communities where oil and gas operations are taking place.”
“Masihambisane” - Let Us Walk The Path Together
The iMbokodo Community Trust
- 10% of the shareholding of the company is allocated to the local community in the form of a Trust, so they can develop their own investment vehicle in oil and gas and reap the benefits for their communities through the Trust shareholding;
- A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (NPO)
- Founding an NPO to support enterprise development amongst aspirant community business owners;
- Create access to microfinance;
- Supporting rural and historically disadvantaged persons in their desire to create economic and socially empowered organisations based on a proven model.